At QP Services, we are Legal Document Assistants who assist our clients in the preparation of legal documents for uncontested legal matters–those in which parties are in agreement about the division of property.
Why work with QP Services?
- OUR FEES ARE SIGNIFICANTLY LOWER THAN THOSE OF ATTORNEYS | We like to think we’re making the justice system accessible to everyone.
- ONE FLAT FEE | There are never annoying add-on charges for copying, phone calls and other miscellany. Where appropriate, we also notarize documents and file them with the County Recorders’ Office.
- SINGLE POINT OF CONTACT | You’ll work with a dedicated specialist who is available for questions and support throughout the process.
- EASIER THAN YOU EXPECTED | Most of our clients tell us that the process was much easier than they expected. While you’ll need to gather the necessary information, we create the legal documents, notarize and file them with the courts.
- EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALS | More than 60% of our business comes from referrals and repeat business.
- DEEDS | We can often complete the documents for the transfer of ownership of property to an entity or another person in a single day.
- LIVING TRUSTS | We’re proud of our comprehensive Living Trust package that includes a Power of Attorney and Advanced Healthcare Directive. We provide a hard copy as well as a soft copy of your documents.
- A WIDE RANGE OF SERVICES | We routinely do Divorces, Trusts and Deeds as well as Business Formation Packages, including LLCs. But we also provide a number of other legal services, including Guardianships, Conservatorships, Prenuptial Agreements and Name Changes. Please contact us for more information about our legal services.
Of course we do Probate–Now for one flat fee!
We are fanatics when it comes to Living Trusts, yet more than 50% of people die without one, which means their families must go through the court-administered, public process of Probate. Many people mistakenly believe that Probate requires the services of an attorney, but if no one is contesting the estate, it is an uncontested legal matter, and Probate is a growing practice area for us-now at one flat fee. If you’re facing Probate and have questions, contact us today!